Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What's Going On....

This is a lot more work than I had expected, and I'm working real hard.  Just because I haven't posted on any given day, doesn't mean I haven't drafted a post, taken photographs, worked on networking, editing, and formatting, plotting, etc.

This is just the beginning and I am so happy that so many people are already supporting me.  I really want to make this a happy success, and I see that it requires TIME!  This is a recurring theme, lol.

Please, please bear with me.  Subscribe via email, check out my Facebook page I just made to help this thing grow legs. http://www.facebook.com/SowingTheGoodLife Run and tell that! (who get that reference?)

Am I begging yet? tee hee

And won't you be so happy to be one of the original fans/followers/supporters once this thing gets big.  You can say "Wow, I remember when all she had to blog about was homemade deodorant and chicken poop."

Thank you and Namaste.


6 comments:

  1. You have to tweet too. Very important! Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, that's what I need to do, I've been ignoring this twitter thing hoping it would blow over. I don't know anything about twitter =( guess I should learn

      Delete